Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love at First Bright














When I first saw the Fall 2011 RTW collection from D&G, it was, well, love at first bright. As you may have noticed by now, I am a sucker for bright colors, bold patterns, and great textures. This collection has all 3.
The first look is ok, the colors kind of ruin the look for me because it reminds me of Mard
i Gras. I do like the
shape of the dress however, because it looks as if it would not be flattering
, but because of bottom (wear it sort of gathers), the dress ends up looking great. I love the next two
looks. The one closest to the left is my favorite of the two because I like the slimmer cut of the top as oppose to the looser fit like in the look on the right. The final look features a pattern that is pretty steady throughout the entire collection. I like this look but don't think I would ever wear it.












Black and white was also present in the collection. I'm not a big fan of the dress on the very left because the length is a little too long, personally. I love the next look. Th
e mix of the larger blazer with the matching pants and shirt, topped off
with a fantastic necklace. The next dress is the same pattern in the above outfit on the far right. The final look in this row is also one of my favorites from this collection. The way they used the same color family with black in between.

Here are some additional from the collection:

No comments:

Post a Comment